Protect Minnesota Community Champion Coalitions
Looking for a way to get more deeply involved with Protect Minnesota? Consider joining one of our Community Champion Coalitions!
We are striving to ensure that the gun violence prevention work we conduct in each Minnesota community is led by members of that community. If you identify as a member of any of the Coalitions we’re building, listed below, and are interested in guiding gun violence prevention work within that community, please reach out to our Director of Outreach and Organizing, Jared Muskovitz, at [email protected] to get started with a Community Champion Coalition.
- Interfaith Alliance Open to practicing members of any faith.
- Students & Teachers Open to students and teachers at any level of education.
- Labor & Workers Open to first responders, members of labor unions, and anyone else who comes into contact with the gun violence epidemic in the course of their employment.
- LGBTQ+ Open to anyone who identifies as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Native/Indigenous Open to anyone from Native American and Indigenous communities.